Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Company's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Company's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Company's web site are provided 'as is'. Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Company or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Company's Internet site, even if Company or a Company authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Company's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Company does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Company may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Company does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Company of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Company's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Policy for Teachers
Escils is a marketplace to host, promote, and manage the digital content; as an author, you are responsible for your course, all the rights and permission belong to the instructor only. The instructor owns the material.
The instructor is also responsible for quoting the selling price and solving the student's problems. As a teacher, you are contracting straightforwardly to eScils; you don't have a direct legally binding association with understudies, the student's data will be given to you through our administration.
10. Copyright infringement
We understand how valuable your content is and are committed to helping you protect it. For a motivated Pirate, however, any content that appears on a computer screen is vulnerable to theft.This is unavoidable and a problem across the industry.Giants like Netflix, Youtube, Amazon, etc. all have the same issue, and as an industry, we continue to work on new technology solutions to limit Piracy.
If you think that the material that you are using might be infringing upon somebody else's idea or content, we would suggest not including it in your course. The easiest way to check whether it is ok for you to use somebody else's content in your course is to contact them directly and ask for their permission.
Ultimately, escils cannot advise on any copyright issue and takes no responsibility for the material that you place on our platform. Remember that you retain the rights to all of the content that you place on Escils and that we are simply the platform through which you deliver that material.
Reporting Claims of Copyright Infringement:
Escils takes claims of copyright infringement seriously. We will respond to user flagged & notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. If you believe any materials accessible on or from www.escils.com (the "Website") infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials by initiating an email at [email protected]
Escils take user flagged & copyright infringement very seriously & are motivated to assist the original owner in protecting their valuable content. After receiving the complaint on alleged content, we forward the case to our legal team for prompt action. The course is taken down immediately if we find any discrepancies.
- At Escils, we want to ensure that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- If you have technical or sales queries, do not hesitate to contact us on the following email address; [email protected]
If after you attempted to resolve issues with Support staff and feel the product you have purchased does not actually best fit your requirements, we want to make things right.
Our policy provides a full reimbursement within 30 days of your date of purchase. We’d love to know what went wrong and how we can improve, so please include all the details about the reason for your refund request if you reach out to us directly.
- However, before asking for the refund please make sure that you have not exceeded 5% of the progression in the course. Just in case, a student has encountered or downloaded a significant portion of the course before requesting a refund, subsequently, his/her plea will be declined systematically.
- Refund will not be entertained, if the student has completed any course and have received the completion certificate.
- Besides, the earliest possible time to claim a refund is at least 5 days before the end of the 30-day period, else your request won’t be ratified.
These refund restrictions will be obligatory to the extent permitted by an appropriate law.
Similarly, once the payment for the bundle was processed by the third-party vendor, please note we do not have the transaction on folder and cannot pledge a refund for you. Therefore, contact the third-party vendor promptly to request for a refund.
PLEASE NOTE: Refunds are processed instantly but may take several days to appear in your account.