- Learn to use the Google Keyword Planner tool for SEO
- Understand what right long-tail keywords are
- Understand why keyword analysis is very important as a primary step for SEO success
- Learn how to use different tools for doing research on keywords
- Understand the way to find keywords that people search for on Google
- Advanced competition analysis - verify if a keyword is worth trying to rank and if it's even possible for you based on the existing competition
- How to use the Google Keyword Planner tool for SEO. This includes looking for keywords, finding keyword ideas for search volume, merging keywords, and working with bulk information
- A Google Account / Google Adwords for using the basic free keyword analysis tools
- No SEO or keyword research experience is required
- If you have been struggling with content ideas this SEO training course will enable you to find what individuals are extremely searching for online
- If you're interested in blogging or content marketing then this SEO Certification Online is perfect for you
- If you're not willing to spend time analyzing information to determine keyword volume and you have no interest in content marketing this SEO training might not be for you
Are you searching for more information on how to do keyword analysis for SEO and ranking your content on Google search result?
In this SEO course, we clarify why keyword analysis could be a critical first step in achieving results with your effective content.
The straightforward answer is that your blog article might not contain keywords people are looking for!
In this SEO training course, we take you step by step through every step needed to do the proper research needed to find the keywords people are really searching for on Google.
This SEO training begins with the significance of keyword research and introduces you to the advanced keyword research and competition analysis with tools, for example, Long Tail SEMRush, Ahrefs, Pro, Moz, and Majestic. You will learn the procedures for what Long Tail keywords are and how you can use these to make content that generates lots of traffic for your website. You will also learn how to use free sites like Quora, Google Trends, UberSuggest, Soovle, and many more to do additional keyword research. Finally, the course illustrates and explained the advantages of using perfect long tail keywords for generating more revenue with Amazon products through the Amazon affiliate program.
If you have ever wished to learn more about keyword analysis this SEO course includes everything you would like to understand about finding the most effective keywords out there!
I run the online blog No Shame Income where I share what's working for me in the world of online marketing. I started learning about online marketing as a way to generate additional income, I enjoy connecting with others and helping people achieve their goals.I have experience with Amazon, eBay, eCommerce, Social Media, SEO, Affiliate Marketing, Podcasting, Lead Generation, Landing Page Design, Wordpress & More. I have created all kinds of courses on different topics such as Amazon, SEO and starting your own Podcast.
5 months ago Infosec Leader
Exceptionally proficient teacher, who will deliberately disclose everything to guarantee your complete understanding. I appreciated the challenges which were presented with the goal that I could have an opportunity to give it a shot for myself rather than continually following along.
3 months ago Jaysen Batchelor
This course was extremely overwhelming to jump into, however the instructor makes an extraordinary effort in showing step by step explaining you with the devices and strategies at an early stage.
1 months ago Milos Montes
Excellent course.... the instructor helped keep me wanting to continue through all the lectures.
1 months ago Alexey Brenes
This was till now the best course I have had on EH Academy. The instructor does a great job! He teaches with great interest and has a rich educational knowledge.
6 months ago Anthony Falcon
This course is really engaging and the instructor was well prepared to deliver the content effectively.
9 months ago Benjamin Major
The instructor has a strong grasp of the subject and makes the learning fun with his antics. Have enjoyed all of this instructor’s courses.
8 months ago Chad Blair
I really liked this course because the instructor uses very basic but clear models to demonstrate a concept. It really helped me get a picture of what's happening throughout the course.
4 months ago Chris Dunavan
For me this was quite quick, but deep enough, course to get detailed knowledge. This class was very well organized and delivered, I enjoyed it.
3 months ago Cristian Drincu
Excellent!! I would recommend as "A Must" for students who are seeking quality course.
2 months ago Edwin-Torres-Sanchez
This is really good, building from beginner to amateur, so far - I've taken a lot from this course and actually am using the things I learn on a daily basis in my work.
6 months ago Glen Ihrig
The course is really engaging and an experiential learning.
7 months ago Hector-Toledo
Almost done with the course. Excellent all round. The course is well structured and the pace is just correct.
1 months ago Hector-Toledo
The instructor explains clearly each point, and he is concise and to the point. He uses practical and visual approach that makes concepts easy to understand and hard to forget.
2 months ago Juan John Charles
Very engaging presentation and manages to condense a lot of information into short periods but still makes it all understandable.
1 months ago Marcus Smith